Cybersecurity is a rapidly growing field with a global shortage of 3-4 million cybersecurity professionals. According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), the rate of growth for jobs in information security is projected at 29% by 2025—that’s much faster than the average for all other occupations.
Pakistan can take a big share of this opportunity through training its graduates and professionals in tools and technologies related to cybersecurity. One of the techniques is to train the professionals by providing a competitive environment where professionals can learn, test and compete in the areas of cybersecurity.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- Please provide details for registration.
- After registration, the user will receive an account activation link.
- After account activation, the user can access “My Dashboard” page to enter the details of team members.
- A team can update the details until the registration deadline – September 05, 2021.
- A team can only participate in a maximum of three categories.
- A team has to select the nearest venue.
For additional queries, please refer to our FAQs or contact us at email@example.com
The Challenge is open to teams of men and women who are interested in cybersecurity within the scope of mentioned five categories. Participation is open to individuals of any age.
A team of up to 3 members is suggested. Equal opportunity has been offered for men and women for building the team. We are expecting that many teams will register for the Challenge. Pre-screening will be carried out to ensure that only those teams with proven hands-on experience compete in the Challenge. Making visions a reality. Ignite will award top three teams in each category to bring the vision to life — and to help it create a sustainable, meaningful impact for years to come. The registration deadline is September 05, 2021.
Provide all relevant information to increase changes in participation. Participants can make changes to their submissions till the deadline.
There will be 3 preliminary rounds in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi in following 5 categories:
1. Application Exploitation
2. Mobile device and Application Exploitation
3. Operating Systems Exploitation
4. Network Attacks and Exploitation
5. Speed Programming (C++, C# and Python)
Besides acknowledgement at the national level, shortlisted teams will be invited to the final from all locations, competes onsite for a prize pool of Rs. 6 million. Ignite will award prize money to the top three teams in each category.