Learn Crypto with GTECH TV (CryptoWorld)
- We will learn about Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis
Crypto VS Fiat Currency
Difference Between Cryptocurrency and Fiat Currency
Marubozu Candlestick Patterns
Above Picture Shows How Bullish And Bearish Marubozu Looks Like
- In A Busllish Marubozu, The Buyers Maintained Control Of The Price Throughout The Day, From The Opening Bell To The Close.
- In A Bearish Marubozu, The Sellers Controlled The Price From The Opening Bell To The Close.
Tweezer Candlestick Pattern
Above Picture Shows How Tweezer Candlestick Pattern Looks Like
- Tweezer Candlestick Patterns Are Two Candlestick Trend Reversal Pattern.
- Tweezer Top Indicates A Bearish Reversal Whereas Tweezer Bottom Indicates A Bullish Reversal.
Harami Candlestick Patterns
Above Picture Shows How Harami Candlestick Pattern Looks Like
- A Bullish Harami Is A CandleStick Chart Indicator For Reversal In A Bear Price Movement. It Is Generally Indicated By A Small Increase In Price (Signified By A Green Candle) That Can be Contained Within The Given Equity’s Downward Price Movement (Signified By Red Candles) From The Past Couple Of Days.
- Bearish Harami Is A Bearish Reversal Pattern. It Is Characterized By A Large Green Candle, Followed By A Small Red Candle. The Red Candle Is Contained Completely Within The Previous Green Candle. The Pattern Appears In An Uptrend.