Digiskills – AutoCAD Exercise 1 Solution | Batch 7 2020 | GTECH TV
Pakistan is the fourth largest provider of freelancers throughout the world. In this fast changing scenario, our youth needs to be equipped with latest digital skills to prove their knowledge and abilities. Realizing this fact, the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications, aimed to provide training to one million people in digital skills, in collaboration with Ignite and Virtual University. The training courses are available at a user friendly web portal and a comprehensive Online Learning Management System at all times.
Following are the courses being introduced:
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- E-Commerce Management
- Digital Literacy
- Creative Writing
- Quick Books
- Prepare technical drawings with AutoCAD utilizing the tools of Draw, Modify, and Dimension toolbars.
- Create and draw a basic 2D drawing in AutoCAD and its usage in planning and designing of housing schemes.
- Use the basic functions and features of CAD 3D design and 3D Max.
- Design using AutoCAD commands with the help of shortcut keyboard keys.
- Convert any PDF version of drawings to AutoCAD file.
- Export and present AutoCAD data into other formats like (PDF, JPEG etc.)
- Design the layout of drawing and understand the printing and plotting features.