Digiskills – Graphics Design Exercise 4 Solution | Batch 7 2020 | GTECH TV
Pakistan is the fourth largest provider of freelancers throughout the world. In this fast changing scenario, our youth needs to be equipped with latest digital skills to prove their knowledge and abilities. Realizing this fact, the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications, aimed to provide training to one million people in digital skills, in collaboration with Ignite and Virtual University. The training courses are available at a user friendly web portal and a comprehensive Online Learning Management System at all times.
Following are the courses being introduced:
- Graphic Designing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- E-Commerce Management
- Digital Literacy
- Creative Writing
- Quick Books
- Present ideas\illustrations using the basic concepts of Design.
- Develop a basic sense of Graphic Designing with the help of both theory and practice.
- Implement the basic concepts of Graphic Design in freelancing projects.
- Professionally use graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Identify the important commercial jobs of Graphic Designer.
- Perform various graphic designing jobs such as designing logos, posters, billboards, calendars, and web pages.
- Earn through performing the freelancing tasks in the online market.
- Fulfill the requirements of the online market as a Graphic Designer in the Freelancing market.